top of page

Nice Girls Club

Public·8 members

Good morning!!

Here are my top 3 things I like to do each day to make sure I am giving back to myself.

1. Movement - I love to get some kind of movement in each day. This helps me move stagnant energy so I am feeling more refreshed. Some days this looks like a walk, yoga, or even barre. I switch it up.

2. Manage my energy/not my time. Sure I manage my time however when it comes to really feeling good I have to Tap into my energy. This is what allows me to say “yes” or “no” to things throughout the day. If I do not have the energy required for the activity that’s being presented, I kindly decline. If it’s a mandatory event that I have to show up for. I take the time to focus on where my energy is and work towards giving minimal amounts out during the event. It takes practice but it’s been so helpful for me.

3. I have a nightly routine of drinking magnesium before I go to bed. This practice allows me to slowly start to unwind, let my body relax and allow true reflection of my day to come in. I love this ritual and have been at it for months now.

So what do you find to be helpful in giving back to yourself??

jvinson584
jvinson584
24 juin

Movement for sure!!! And some alone time to journal

J'aime

About

Welcome!! My goal for this group is to bring like-minded wom...
bottom of page